West Gazette

Super Bowl Poll!

Torrey Holliday, Staffer

In the United States of America one of the biggest events is the Super Bowl. It is estimated that 111.3 million people watch the Super Bowl every year. The Super Bowlis part of the American culture.

The Super bowl consist of singing of the national anthem which is usually sung by a very talented famous singer. The Super bowl is really known for the halftime shows which be the most entertaining to people who attend the game at the field.

But for some viewers at home the commercials are normally the life of the show. Running ads During the Superbowl could cost millions, just because how big the event is. This year the teams that are going to the Super Bowl are the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles.

¨Most football fans dislike the Patriots because they are known for cheating,¨ according to Robert Jones,Student,11. But I like the patriots they never let me down people just be hating.

One year after the Super Bowl the Patriots ball seemed to be way deflated which allow the ball to be thrown father and easier to catch, which is against the rules.

More people voted that the Eagles Are going to win. Some said the eagles because there original team didn’t make it to the Superbowl and they refuse to go for the patriots.

The outcome of the Super Bowl is 50/50.The game is Feb 4th and 4:30 . Lets see who will win.